Tuesday 19 April 2011

25 degrees today!

I went to the park again - well I love my life. When everyone is working, I'm just lying on the grass in the park or walking around with my camera taking pictures. Okay it's got the darker side as well. When everyone is finishing work, I'm just on my way to teach. But today I didn't mind this at all as it was 25 degrees! :) I took so many lovely photos, it was hard to choose the best ones. Please note these pictures are SOOC! (straight out of the camera) No photoshop!

Starting with leaves and flowers... (click on the pictures to see them enlarged, it's worth it!)























Ducks and other birds...





 This guy is absolutely my favourite! He was trying to pick up a girl so intensely! :) 





Pigeons are so scary and ugly! 



 And this guy was just hiding in the grass... He is a loner type.





And some candid shoots...





and this guy I almost forgot about...


1 comment:

  1. Gyonyoruek!!! es hat igy a legjobbak photoshop nelkul

    ReplyDelete